PAGES

Wednesday 28 September 2011

TREASURETTE OPENS ON LITTLE COLLINS

140 Little Collins Melbourne 
I walked past this store the other night (sadly, it was closed) but seeing labels such as Margiela and Rick Owens on the window when I got home I had to further investigate.
An article posted just the other day on Broadsheet answered all the questions I wanted to know.

"Opening just two weeks ago, new multi-label boutique Treasurette lovingly devotes itself to international and luxury shoes, bags and accessories. The window proudly flaunts leopard print Aperlaï flats (encompassing the label’s thoughtful alliance of comfort and sensuality), the towering, architectural heels of Finsk and the romantic, nostalgic silk scarves of Vassilisa."

Yes please. Will be heading there between 11-7 on Friday thanks. Thought I should share.
x Clem

No comments:

Post a Comment